Anda Pelawat Ke-...

web counter

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hah, Exam!



Salam alayk,

Hi, tomorrow I will facing another exam which is called SMA. Actually SMA or known as Sijil Menengah Agama is in form 4, but our school decided to do this exam in this year for form 3 just practice for usual SMA start from our batch. Seeming we don't know all the lesson(SMA) in form 4, so tomorrow in the morning, we will study about two chapter and in evening we will start our exam! Moreover, after PMR we feel so bored, and thought about to sit exam again and again. But that is impossible right. Okay never mind as I do the good thing in my holiday. So, my readers.. please doa for my exam I hope I manage to do the best. Next year, I planned to join pure science class. This is because.. first, I have high interest in science. Second, I really want to be a doctor. Okay, I think i just stop here seeming there is no for the third reason.

Salam Ukhuwah

No comments:

Post a Comment