Anda Pelawat Ke-...

web counter

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Yusuff Thola'at

Salam alayk.

For your information, I have a nephew, his name is Yusuf Thola'at. Oh, Mawaddah is sit by my side now, don't worry, she won't be jealous if I write about Yusuf. She don't know how to read (of course). Yusuf born in 23rd January 2010. Today, Yusuf complete nine months. He has many cousins born in this year. Among his cousins are Haziq Irfan, Mikail Haiqal and Fahim. Many of them were boyz. Yusuf is my brother's son, Suria Affendi and Shazwin. Here are some pictures of his..chubby..



Yusuf and Dadi. (Oops, whose hand was that?)


Yusuf, ayah and Ibu


Oh! you're so cute!


Haziq with his usual style (sucking up two fingers)



Mikail with his uncle and aunt.


Okay, that's all for today. I hope you enjoy my post!

p/s: Good news! Insya-Allah in 2011, Mawaddah will be an elder sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment