Anda Pelawat Ke-...

web counter

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Festival Day!

Salam alayk,

For this entry, I want to show to you my pictures on Hari Raya Aidilfitri. I know, this festival day had come to an end. But I really don't have time in Hari Raya to update blog, looking my PMR is just around the corner. In history, in the era before Rasulullah had came, the people entertain two big festival. After Islam to appear, Allah then replaced the big day with Hari Raya Aidilfitri and Aidiladha for His people to entertain as they limit to the Islamic religious law.

We went to our relative's(s) houses. The usual dishes in hari raya are nasi himpit, kuah kacang, rendang ayam/daging, lontong etc. But the compulsory is kuih raya! There are many kinds of kuih raya such as almond london, tart, cookies etc. On one night in Ramadan I take an opportunity to make one type of kuih raya which named cornflakes choc by myself. I done everything at 4.00am sharp. Hmm.. the taste is quite delicious and quite hard too. For anyone who had problem with their teeth, I advise you not to try my kuih or your tooth will be disappeared. Here is my pictures on the first day raya.



Only seven left, three were married


Ask forgiveness from both parents.


Enjoy eating mihun~


In Nek Su's House


I, Kak Wani, Kak Suhaila & ...Mawaddah


Okay that's all.. Mawaddah get up already and started to cry.

Salam Ukhuwah.




No comments:

Post a Comment