Anda Pelawat Ke-...

web counter

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Graduation


Salam alayk,

My fifth brother, Hadi graduated on August in course of Applied Chemistry. He is now working at Chemlab in Kelana Jaya as a chemist. Studied at University Malaya when taking degree. Actually, I want to share about my sister's problem at her university which is UNiSEL. She took medical imaging course. This course could lead to be a radiographer which a person who x-ray people. The problem now is, she and her friends had finished their studies and also practical but their course still not recognized by MQA. So, they could not be graduated until the MQA recognize their course. While their problem being processed, all the medical imaging students have to work at any private clinics or hospitals about one year to get experience. The experience is important for applying post(of course radiographer) in government hospital. But the latest news, I heard the MQA will tell the result whether their course being recognized or not by 10 November. I am pleased to urge my readers to pray for the result. May Allah give the best. Ameen.

Salam Ukhuwah

2 comments: