Anda Pelawat Ke-...

web counter

Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm Back!

Salam alayk,

Alhamdulillah, my PMR had finished already. I left this blog such a long time, and I come with a renewal. I decided to write my blog in English after I watch a video which a sixteen-year-old girl debates in English and makes me really challenged seeming I want to be an English Debater. She is just one year older than me and she did the best. Could I be like her next year? Once I want to be an Arabic Debater and I had done it. Alhamdulillah, I am an Arabic Debater with the help of Ustazah Zawiyah, Ustazah Amalina, Ustaz Samad and not to be forgotten all my seniors Sis Aisyah Syahirah, Sis Syaza and Sis Sara. They are the best mentor ever! Love them. Actually I am not really good in English, but I think this is among the way I could improve my English beside find ten new words and write them in my dictionary daily. Oh, I forgot to tell you about my exam. Alhamdulillah, I did well. Now, we just can wait and see how's the result. For my followers, please pray for my exam result and for this blog, don't worry, I use just a simple English, no bombastic words, I am sure you will be understood what am I going to tell to. One more thing, my grammar is quite bad, so you are pleased to correct my grammatical error in your comment. Now is 2:20 am, but I still not sleepy. My sis had slept already. Just now, we watch movie "Final Destination 3." It is about a girl knows about everything bad that will happen through her imagination. What she can do is to tell truth to the future victims and try to help them. Unfortunately, everyone do not trust her and one by one die front her very eyes. Ok, I think this only for today. I have to sleep, because there are many works for tomorrow that I have to be done. Ok, may every year you are in His blessings. Kullu 'amm wa antum bil khair.

Salam ukhuwah.

No comments:

Post a Comment