Anda Pelawat Ke-...

web counter

Monday, October 18, 2010

Everything is Confusing.

Salam alayk,

As usual , I'm in office but now there is no Mawaddah here.I'm just finished my work and waiting for other work from my sister, Suhaila(Maawaddah's mama). While she is printing something and give to me for my next work, I take this opportunity to write post. Where I want to start? There is many thing I want to share. Okay first of all, I beg for my followers please spent for 2 minutes to doa for my brother. He is now taking a big exam which is SMA (Sijil Agama Menengah). A quite important exam but it only exist in islamic school. I hope he can do well. He really struggle in this exam. He always help ibu with drives van exora to certain places, accompany ayah whenever ayah asked him to. I hope Allah will pay all his deeds in this final exam. Ameen. Next is about Facebook. I still don't register as a member in fb although had been advised from my friends. Once I heard, fb is israel's. So if we join fb, don't we sending our money to them which trying to destroy islam and also our relatives in islam in Palestine? Or is the money did not send to the cruel Zionis? I am not sure. Of course there are many good things we can do in fb. If you ask me whether I want or not to join fb, absolutely I will say yes. But the word Israel makes me think twice. Hey, do anyone have an idea? Or you have the same problem just like me? Never mind, later I will ask some ustaz to take some opinion about this matter, Insya-Allah. Okay, my work is waiting for me. See you next post!

Salam ukhuwah.

No comments:

Post a Comment