Anda Pelawat Ke-...

web counter

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Muhammad Mustafa,,,,,

Salam alayk,

Alhamdulillah, tomorrow is the last day abang Iskandar's exam. Then he will be MERDEKA!. Just now I watch a video about Rasulullah's lifetime. The speaker told the story feelingly. Everyone in the assembly was sad. Many of them cry silently. When Rasullullah in sakaratul maut, he called Fatimah R.A twice. Firstly, Fatimah R.A shows a sad face. Second, Fatimah R.A shows her happy face. When Aisyah R.A asked why, she said I won't tell you now, looking at Rasulullah's condition. When Rasulullah passed away, Fatimah said, when the first time he called me, he said, in every year, I will receive revelation(wahyu) from Allah through Jibril once, but this year I received twice, just now Jibril said that I have to choose whether Allah or this world, I chose Allah and Jibril said today the angel of death (Izrael) will come to pull out your life. Hearing this, I cried. And once again Rasulullah called me, he asked, do you want to be the leader of all muslimah? Hearing this I smile. Then Jibril come with Izrael. Izrael asked Rasulullah's permission to pull out his life which he never asked permision from someone's before and after him. Rasulullah asked Izrael to be soft with him when Izrael started to pull out his life. Rasulullah feels the sick of death and how about us? O Allah help us in facing sakaratul maut. Ameen.

Salam ukhuwah

No comments:

Post a Comment