Anda Pelawat Ke-...

web counter

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm hurt...

Salam alayk,

Hello World, Time run so fast! next year, I will be a form four student, yeah! Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah for giving me chances to live. Time passed make me more mathured. Last two days, I went PAS for reunion Sekolah Rendah Islam Hira'. All students ( girls) standard six '07 had our reunion after talked in Facebook. Unfortunately, only four of us came to the PAS for reunion. Where are the others? Oh, I feel very sad. Actually, there is a misunderstanding between us. I don't know what had I done, but obviously, I had made someone hurt. And that give a big impact for our reunion seeming many of us were on her side. I tried to talk to her nicely, but she really doesn't want to talk to me. After few days, I realized, that some of my friends is trying to avoid from communicate with me ( my primary school's friends). But, Alhamdulillah, I have really good friends in SAMTTAJ and they're willing to help. Hear my problems, sharing tears. Oh Allah, thanks for giving me such a good friends I've ever had! For all my friends, I hope, if I've done even a really big mistake, please tell me.. don't try to avoid yourself from me. Because.. it's really hurt. Nobody want to be treated such.

I ending my post with some pictures of our reunion:-


I'm the one who is holding the newspaper. Promoting Metro!



Syahirah, Izyan, Asmaa' and Ain. =)

Salam Ukhuwah.

1 comment:

  1. Syahirah...pandai buat essay...well, it is a normal thing to have such that trouble...sincerely, i've pray to Allah for making your life easier than now...happier now and hereafter...May Allah bless you with every breath that you take :)..
    Sincerely,
    (Your Friends)

    ReplyDelete