Anda Pelawat Ke-...

web counter

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

MQA! - Port Dickson


Salam alayk,

Alhamdulillah!! I have a good news! MQA had recognized medical imaging course, and my sister will be graduated in February, my birth month..Hah.. I feel very relief now. Syukur.. she is now plan to work in weekend and continue studies(degree) in weekday. She still finding for her new university seeming the course of medical imaging(degree) not available in UNiSEL. O Allah, please give her the best university. Ameen. Tomorrow, I will be going to Port Dickson. Swimming!. I join my uncle which I call 'bapak' with his family. Bapak told me the programme tomorrow, we will start our journey at 6.45 a.m, then reach beach, swim, having lunch, depart to mak's(bapak's wife) sister house at Rembau, taking photos with goats there;) Wah, I can't wait for tomorrow! Please pray for our safety.

Salam Ukhuwah.

No comments:

Post a Comment