Anda Pelawat Ke-...

web counter

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Syukur Ya Rabbi..


Salam alayk,

I told you already about to continue my story at my brother's house but I think I want to write about something that Allah had given to me four days ago. On 23rd December, all students form three took their results at schools. Ya Allah, this was the hardest time for me to get through. I don't have an appetite to eat, I couldn't sleep well and I also frequently having bad dreams about my result. I struggled enough, and I hope I did the best. Also my friends, we did all together isn't it? I won't forget our sweet memories.. I will keep them all in my heart. Back to our main topic, I got the result already.. I feel like collapsing when I got the result because.. I did IT! Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah.. I got 9A's. We're all so happy especially my parents, of course. I cried happily, Alhamdulillah.. I know this is just a first step for me to be a doctor, but I feel very grateful once I passed the step greatly. And I hope this step would lead better for other steps ahead. Congratulations to all my friends! Whether they 9A's or not, I'm sure all of you did the best on this final exam, just Allah want to test His slaves whether they thanks to Him or not. Actually, the one who gets 9A also is being test by Him. Are we getting further from Him or vise versa? And for someone who felt their results worse caused of they not struggle to study, alhamdulillah if you realized so, but you can't do anything to change it back, so think about your future. SMA and SPM (for secondary school) is more important and I hope all of us can do our best in the next final exam, ameen.

About 9A's, in my school, there are about 32 students who achieve straight A's. The truth is, accomplishment for this year is decreased. On 2009, there about 40 pupils get straight A's. I'm sure our principal felt a bit disappointed, of course she target higher goal for this year. But we made her down, perhaps. Ummi, if you read my blog now, we are so sorry about our attainment this year, we know that you always do the best for us, and we want you to know that you're the best principal We've ever had, Ummi. We love you so much. Insya-Allah, we will do our best for the next final exam, SMA. We hope, we won't ever let you down again.

For all teachers thank you very much for all your support, du'a, and motivation. May Allah pays all deeds you have done, especially for all form 3 teachers. O' Allah, please give to our teachers a good health, vigorous their iman, bold their heart in the way to teach us, help them in become a devout person, lead them with your guidance, protect them from tomb chastisement and the day of punishment. O' Allah please accept their repentant. Ameen.


s/p: Ibu, ayah, you're the best parents ever, thanks a lot of your du'a, support and motivation, you will always be in my du'a, your beloved daughter, Syahirah..

Salam Ukhuwah.

1 comment: