Anda Pelawat Ke-...

web counter

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I love My Family.. part 2

Salam alayk,

Now, I am in Mawaddah's new school. She is now having culture shock maybe. She don't know I am with her actually. She cried loudly, but it's okay.. crying is a learning. If she don't cry, she don't learn.

Continue part 1:

While we're waiting abang Suria and K. Hanin, I just fall asleep, tired perhaps, and K. Wani surfing internet. On 3.16 p.m, they come back simultaneously with abang Hadi and abang Iskandar. We went to Alamanda together but not in the same car. K. Suhaila and A. Faizi arrived already, about 10 to 15 minutes A. Hafiz and K. Suhaila Jamunai come after. A. Suria treated popcorn and drink while watching cinema. In fact, A. Suria had seen the movie already, but he watch twice to accompany us. A. Fendi had some problem which stop him from reach there earlier. He arrived when the movie about half being played. Next, we planned to play bowling. Unfortunately, there is no vacancy for us, too full. We wait about an hour, but there is still no vacancy. At last, we went to entertainment centre. We played basket ball, game cars, and much more. Oh for your information, A. Hadi won the car game and I was the second place! third A. Iskandar, K. Wani is the fourth and A. Suria is the last. We laughed loudly when we realized A. Suria was the last place, include K. Hanin. We finished our game around 9.26 p.m and decided to eat at food court. Again, A. Suria treats. I ate Cantonese Kuey Tiow. Before go to carpark, K. Wani bought cookies brand Famous Amos for ibu and ayah at home. While walking to car park, Abang Suira hold my hand and suddenly A. Iskandar pull my hand to not to hold A. Suria.. He is jealous, I know that. But after a while I notice A. Iskandar is holding A. Suria's hand.. Urgh.. No wonder he did so.. At the escalator we shake hand and hug A. Suria and K. Hanin before went home. Thank you Abang Suria and K. Hanin for everything, we really had a lots of fun.. and I'm very proud of having a caring brother like him.



Everyone is here!


Yeah! Basket ball ;)

Need For Speed?

Aim! Aim! whoa!


Salam Ukhuwah.

2 comments: