Anda Pelawat Ke-...

web counter

Saturday, December 18, 2010

I Love My Family!

Salam alayk,

Sometimes whenever Allah gives us comfort everyday, we didn't receive it as a pleasure from Him. Because we feel that everything we have now is a must and we have to have it without failed. One day, I read a poem, the contents is trying to tell us (I'm explaining with my own words) that delights that always been forgotten are safety and health. This sentence give a big meaning to me. When I look myself, I have something special which not everyone get what I got. It is my family. We are really love each other. I do think so, because plenty of my friends always have problems with their siblings.. I mean serious problems. But Alhamdulillah.. we're not! I have eight siblings and I'm the youngest. I closed with everyone in my family.. I have no problem to hug and kiss all my family members. In fact, every time I go out with my family, I used to hold someone's hand and I noticed not everyone likes to be hold to. But my family? all of them were available.. except abang Iskandar...Yes, he didn't feel comfortable to do so.

Actually, I want to share to you where I have been yesterday. Abang Suria which is my first brother asked ibu's permission to take us out. So, I and k. Wani slept at his house last two days in Putrajaya. He always try to make us feel comfortable when we are with him. Also his wife, my sister in law, k. Hanin. They treat us nicely. Early in the morning after performed Solah, we went to park to jog. Wow, that was exciting when there are many facilities of excercise! I and k. Wani tried all the facilities provided happily =D. After tired jogging, we went to a stall at center of apartment in Percint 10, I guess. The stall is owned by Kelantanese people. So, you can find nasi kerabu, laksam and many more in breakfast! I feel a bit suprised when abang Suria eat Nasi Kerabu with ayam goreng for his breakfast, k. Hanin also. Actually, k. Hanin is Kelantanese =) .
After eat, we went back to abang Suria's house until 3 o'clock, we went to Alamanda to go to cinema! We watched the movie of Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah. Around 12 o'clock a. Suria and k. Hanin will be attending for a wedding. So, just both of us were in the big house while waiting to go Alamanda. Urm.. it's a quite late now.. so, to be continued..




I' m doing Sit Up!



This is my abang Suria



K. Hanin and her Batu Seremban



K. Hanin and K. Wani are practicing Tai-Chi, while I still Sit Up.


Salam Ukhuwah.

No comments:

Post a Comment