Anda Pelawat Ke-...

web counter

Friday, November 19, 2010

Allah knows the best


Salam alayk,

Ermm.. today I did not find any story, so I decided to write my story. Last Monday is the last day school of SAMTTAJ. So, that Monday we threw an end-year-party. In assembly, at the morning, all school's prefect had to resign post and reelection. There are six ladies prefect (form 3) in 2010. After resigned post, four from six of us not being reelected (include me). I, Falihah, Iklil and Diyana felt a bit surprise, what had we done? After assembly, all prefect 2011 had an encounter, two of them whose being reelection, Hidayu and Fifi went to meet our ustazah and asked about four of us. But the reply from ustazah is not what we expected. Usatazah said, we are high possibility to achieve good result in PMR and maybe shift to other school. So, what will happen to the prefect committee if many of us go to other school? Hmm.. maybe it's true. But, ustazah... I and Diyana didn't send any application for any school. How could we get an offering letter to shift to other school? When I think back, I am really appreciate of ustazah's expectation about us. I hope the expectation about achieve the best result in PMR will be accomplish. Whatever it is, I still thankful to Allah for giving me chance to be a prefect in a year. For the new and old prefects in 2011, hold your post as good as possible. May you deserve Allah's blessing, ameen.

Salam Ukhuwah.

2 comments: