Anda Pelawat Ke-...

web counter

Thursday, November 11, 2010

An Arabic Debate Competition.

Salam alayk,

Last four days, I was very busy preparing for an Arabic Competition in our school. Actually, this competition is for finding a new debater in 2011. Ustaz Samad have to look talented students. We had been separated in five groups. Syanfara, A'sya, Amru 'ul Qais, .......... Abi Salma and I had forgotten already the last one. My group members are, first debater is Miss Ainur Farzana, second debater is Mr. Imdad/Miss Syazreeza, and I was the third debater. Our group is Syanfara. We won on the first and second game, but lose in the final. Alhamdulillah, Allah gives us the chance for us to be a champion at first. We lose with Mr. Nazri's group( I don't remember what is his group's name). Oh, I'm sure you feel a bit weird with our group's name but it it is actually the name of Arabic poet's name in the era before jahiliya. Ustaz Samad gave the name, and I like my group's name, Syanfara. I admit, Nazri is a very talented debater. I don't know how could he write back all our "hujah" and object all of them one by one till the last. I can't do that. I just object three from six "hujah" of their's. Of course, he is a good listener. I hope, I can be like him and even better. Congratulations, to Nazri's group. Allah gave the best and I have to except it. Okay that's all for today.

Salam Ukhuwah.

No comments:

Post a Comment