Anda Pelawat Ke-...

web counter

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Next School.

Salam alayk,

Today I'm at ayah's office, as usual. Actually, suddenly I thought about my friends and I feel very sad. Many of my friends had applied to go to other school. Many of them sent their application to Kolej Islam Sultan Alam Shah (KISAS). As far as I know, this is the best boarded school. In the application form, KISAS is the first in list. I don't send any application, and I really don't know whether I'm suppose to make an application or not. I'm afraid to do Solat Istikharah because I scared if Allah gives me guidance to fill up the form. Funny right. Actually, when my brother shift to SAMTTAJ(which is my own school), I felt so grateful and decided not to move to other school after PMR. But when my friends fill up the form included my best friends, it makes me loose. O Allah, bold my heart, strength my iman! I don't know whether the form is still can be sent or not. If not, Alhamdulillah, maybe this is my way to be in SAMTTAJ until form 5 without my best friends. Maybe this is the best for me which Allah had fixed from endless(azali). O Allah please bold my iman!! I'm really sad now. For anyone who have some advises for me you're pleased to do so in your comment.

Salam ukhuwah.

No comments:

Post a Comment